*Nagai Takashi Museum will be reopen from 9 am on Monday,June 1st*
However, in order to prevent the spread of COVID-19 infection,we will open under the following policy for the time being.
We apologize for any inconvenience, and we appreciate your understanding and cooperation.
- When entering the building, please wear a mask, disinfect your hands temperature, and fill out a health check sheet. If you feel unwell, please do not enter.
- The maximum number of people who can enter the exhibition room at the same time is 20 people. The maximum number of people who can enter the library room at the same time is 10 people. Also, please use the exhibition room and library for up to 30 minutes.
- When viewing/reading, please keep as much distance as possible from others and refrain from talking.
- Children/students who are not accompanied by teachers or guides are not allowed to see the scool excursion or peace study(fieldwork,self-study, etc.).
- We will stop lectures and children's classrooms for peace learning in the hall and other venues inside and outside the Nagasaki prefecture.
- You can not self-study in the library.